Wednesday, May 06, 2009

stayed at dee's crib till 6.30 today ryte aftr MT paper. it was okaaay~ was ransacking dee's home and found this. an entry of her primary four diary. whooooo, baek laaa! hahaha. she wrote:

My brother brought me a misteri VCD. The show was very scared. And I asked my brother to off the tv but then something happened. The VCD was non-fraction. My father ask me to on the light but then i run to my bed. I saw the ghost. Mymother on the light. It was my towel.

i turned to her and laughed my lungs out! hhahahahahaaa! mpk siak. =.= oh, the non-fraction she meant was non-fiction. LOL. kekek lah kamu nadira. and i found out that she's my childhood friend form bedok. what a small world! okay goodnyte all~



p/s, get well soon org yg jubonye koyak. hehhh. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home